This original classic 1950's brick and tile home on a near level 715sqm approx. block, is ideally located in a leafy, tree-lined street within an easy stroll to a choice of schools and public transport. If you are looking for an entry-level house to add your own creative flair to extend, renovate or rebuild (STCA) this could be the house for you!
- Single level layout with 3 bright, well sized bedrooms
- Original features such as high ceilings, decorative cornices and picture rails
- Original kitchen offers ample storage with access to the separate laundry and backyard
- Neat, original family bathroom with full bath and separate shower
- Single lock up garage with access to backyard
- Sweeping child-friendly North-East facing backyard with granny flat potential (STCA)
- Under house storage
- Affordable opportunity for families, plus scope to further enhance
- Close to Waitara Station
- House rented until recently for $500 per week
Water Rates - $180 per qtr approx.
Council Rates - $480 per qtr approx.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.